Are you looking for a list of Fintech events around the world? Do you want to get to know more about the Fintech Industry? Which city in the world is the city with the most events? Look no further, we have compiled a list for you.
Consider that this is a post written in December 2014. At Fintech Valley we will of course try to have an up-to-date list of events once they are published. At this stage of the year, however, the following are the events that we have been able to find online.
Unsurprisingly, the city with the most amount of events is London. There are 7 events already announced for 2015 in the British Capital:
– Finovate Europe, on February 10th and 11th will be the first one of the year. More information about the event can be found under http://www.finovate.com/europe2015/
– Mondato Summit Europe, on March 18th and 19th. Not a Fintech event per se, but the event covers Mobile Finance and Commerce. Further information under: http://www.mondatosummit.com/#europe
– FinTech Connect Live, on April 15th. There is
not much information available yet, but you can register your interest at: http://www.fintechconnect.com/Content/Fintech-Connect-Live
– Finextra Future Money, on April 21st and 22nd. The event will cover the evolution of Fintech, encompassing three themes: Connections, Society and Start-ups. More information at: http://www.finextrafuturemoney.com/
– FSTech Conference, on June 4th. You will find more information about the Future of Banking Conference under http://www.fstech.co.uk/conference/
Last but not least, there have been two more events announced, but the dates are not yet fixed. The events are FinTech City (FinTech50), and the FinTech Week London 2015.
It is possible that for the English Speaking world, London is the FinTech industry center. Maybe for the Chinese or French speaking world, the situation is different. For German it could be Frankfurt or Berlin, and for Spanish it could be Miami or Mexico.
If you want to know more about events in other cities, please visit our post with the list of Fintech events in Asia and the United States.